The translations for many languages frequently exceed the length of the corresponding English source. It could be a problem for the layout of graphical components (e.g. buttons).
Some characters representing values (%d, %s), new line (\n) and html tags must not be translated. For other translating recommendations, see Transifex help.
Top translations: weasis » weasis-core-api-i18n
Top translations: weasis » weasis-core-ui-i18n|
- JDK 6 or higher (Sun or OpenJDK)
- Maven 2.2 or higher (http://maven.apache.org/guides/index.html)
If your computer is behind a proxy server, configure maven.
- Git (or directly download source from gitub), one of the following client:
- CLI on Linux or Mac OS X - Install git-core package
- Windows - Tortoise Git - (When installing msysgit be sure to choose Unix style line endings)
- Eclipse - Install egit
To clone the repository, first install GIT and either clone using a graphical GIT client (such as Tortoise Git) or directly from the command line using the command:
- Go in the weasis-i18n directory, Compile and install all the plug-ins in the local Maven repository
|All of the API calls on Transifex require the user to be authenticated. So the value "username:password" must be replaced by your credential, see how to create an account.|
The distribution files are located in the weasis-i18n-dist/target/dist folder. weasis-i18n.war must be placed in the same base context as weasis.war (if in other web context, the value of the property weasis.i18n in JNLP file must be adapted).
To update translation packs in weasis-portable, unzip weasis-i18n.zip and replace files in weasis-portable/weasis/bundle-i18n/.
Note: weasis-launcher-i18n cannot not be updated dynamically. It must be imported in the Weasis source (weasis-launcher).