weasis-i18n is the internationalization project of weasis-framework. As a separate project, it can have its own release cycle. The fragments of plug-ins (OSGI concept) contain only the translation files.
Supported languages: French, Japanese
|Project in progress, it will be fully integrated in the release 1.0.7|
- Subversion (SVN), one of the following client:
- Subversion - The core system (server, cli client, libs)
- Subversive - SVN Team Client (Eclipse plugin)
- TortoiseSVN - Handy SVN client for Windows systems
- JDK 6 or higher (Sun or OpenJDK)
- Maven 3 or higher for building and deploying bundles (http://maven.apache.org/guides/index.html)
Using Eclipse: see Configure SVN
subversion client on Linux: add to ~./subversion/config: global-ignores = *.classpath *.project *.settings target
Windows: Tortoise SVN, in settings > Subversion, add "*.classpath *.project *.settings target" to Global ignore pattern.
The distribution files are located in the distribution/target/dist folder.
Commit access requests must be sent to Nicolas Roduit
Software for translating: http://attesoro.org
With Eclipse, I recommend to use the properties editor http://propedit.sourceforge.jp.
References for Java Locale:
To make a translation, be careful of the length of the text (especially for ui components like buttons) and some items have a space at the end.